No, you only need to provide one name. The person named in the booking must be present during check in, and be the same as card holder of a credit card used for reservation.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum number of nights I can book?
- Is there a minimal number of nights I must book?
- Why did I not receive a booking confirmation?
- Do I incur Booking Fees when booking online directly form A Good Day website?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I amend a reservation?
- What is your full cancellation policy?
- How do I check if I have successfully made a booking?
- If I am making a booking for one room for 2 persons, do I need to provide both names?
- Can I make a booking on behalf of another person but pay it my own credit card?